Variation of Terms:
We reserve the right to make changes to these Terms at our sole discretion, and they will be effective upon posting. Your continued use of the Website and Services following the posting of any variations constitutes your acceptance of these changes. Whenever you visit the Website you should read the Terms.
Content on the Website and Services:
The Website or Services may contain information, advice, recommendations, messages, comments, posts, text, graphics, photographs, videos and other materials (Content).
While we strive to ensure all content on the Website and Services is accurate and complete, you agree that we are not responsible for the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of any content.
The Content on the Website and Services is not intended to be a substitute for, or replace, professional advice. Content made available through the Website and Services, suppliers, advertisers and users is intended solely as a general educational aid and is not intended as medical or healthcare advice, as medical diagnosis or treatment, nor a substitute for professional advice and services.
Before relying on any information on Website or Services, you should make your own enquiries and seek professional advice.
Access to Services:
We reserve the right to suspend or terminate your account or access to all or any part of the Website or Services at our sole discretion if we believe you have breached the Terms, are abusing the Website or Services in any way, or are no longer an active member.
If we terminate your access to the Website or Services, this termination may take effect immediately and any access to your account information, Content submitted by you and any other data submitted by you (and all rights in that information and data) may be retained by us or deleted at our discretion.
You agree that we are not liable for any loss or damage caused by the restriction or termination of your access to the Website or Services.
You acknowledge that any information or Content submitted publicly by you may continue to be public after your access is modified or terminated by us, or your account is closed either by you or us.
We reserve the right to cancel or restrict any username or account for any reason.
We may, at our sole discretion, remove, edit, block, and/or monitor Content or accounts that we consider violates these Terms.
All trademarks, logos and service marks (Trademarks) displayed on the Website or used through our Services are the property of DIY Party Central and other parties. Users are prohibited from using any Trademarks for any purpose, including without the written permission of us or the owner of the Trademarks.
All information available on or through the Website and Services is protected by copyright. Users are prohibited from copying, modifying, distributing, transmitting, displaying, publishing, selling, licensing or using any of the information available on or through the Website and Services for commercial purposes without our permission.
You agree that you:
- Grant us a non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free, perpetual, licence to use, reproduce, edit and exploit in any form and for any purpose in any Content uploaded, transmitted, submitted, posted or otherwise made available by you on the Website or Services;
- Warrant that you have the right to grant the abovementioned licences; and
- Unconditionally and irrevocably waive all moral rights (as defined by the Copyright Act 1968), which you may have in respect of the Content.
You may not use the Website or Services for any illegal or unauthorised purpose. You agree to comply with all laws, rules and regulations.
You must not harm, abuse, harass or threaten other users.
You must not post violent, nude, partially nude, discriminatory, unlawful, infringing, hateful, pornographic or sexually suggestive photos or other content via the Website or Services.
You are responsible for any activity that occurs through your account and you agree you will not sell, transfer, license or assign your account, followers, username, or any account rights.
You are responsible for your conduct and any Content that is uploaded, transmitted, submitted, posted or otherwise made available by you or your account on the Website or Services.
You warrant that all information you provide to us is true, accurate, current and complete to the best of your knowledge and you agree to update your information as necessary to maintain its truth and accuracy. You agree that we will rely on the accuracy of the information you provide and that you will be liable for any loss or damage suffered or costs incurred as a result of our reliance on any information provided by you which is inaccurate, out of date, or unintelligible.
You warrant that you will not solicit, collect or use the login details of other users.
You must not defame, stalk, bully, abuse, harass, threaten, impersonate or intimidate any other person.
You must not create or submit unwanted email, spam, comments, likes or other forms of commercial or harassing communications to any other users of the Website or Services.
You must not attempt to restrict another user from using the Website or Services and you must not encourage or enable any violations of these Terms.
You must not interfere with, disrupt, or create an undue burden to the Website or Services
The Website and Services may display links to other websites and allow the user to leave the Website to access third-party material or bring the third-party material on the Website or Services via hyperlinks or other methods (Linked Site). You acknowledge that we do not have any control or discretion over content on a Linked Site. We confirm that, unless stated, the presence of a hyperlink does not constitute an endorsement, authorisation, sponsorship, or affiliation with the Linked Site, its owners, or its providers.
You agree that your use of any Linked Site is at your own risk.
You agree that we, our affiliates and any of their respective directors, officers, employees, or agents will not be liable, whether in contract, tort, strict liability or otherwise, for any loss or damages arising out of or in connection with the use of the Website and Services or a Linked Site, or with the delay or inability to use the Website and Services or a Linked Site.
While we make reasonable efforts to provide continuous, uninterrupted, and secure access to the Website and Services, you acknowledge that we cannot guarantee the availability or reliability of the Website or Services.
Other than as required under law, under no circumstance will we be liable for any loss or damage caused by a user’s reliance on information obtained on the Website, Services or a Linked Site, or user’s reliance on any product or service obtained from a linked site.
Third Party Services:
We may from time to time provide third-party goods or services through the Website or Services.
You acknowledge that we are not liable for any goods or services provided by any other party whether offered through the Website or Services, including, without limitation, liability for any act, error, omission, injury, loss, accident, delay or irregularity, which may be incurred through the fault, negligent or otherwise, of such carrier or supplier and you indemnify us from any liability with respect to the same.
These Terms are governed by the laws of New South Wales, Australia. You consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in New South Wales to determine any dispute or matter under these Terms.
If you believe that any other user may have breached these Terms, please contact us at [email protected]
FACEBOOK COMPETITION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions.
- By entering into these competitions, participants accept these Terms and Conditions.
- The Promoter is DIY Party Central, PO Box 2249, Westfield Hornsby, Sydney, NSW 1635 Australia.
- The competition is a game of skill.
- Entry open to Australian residents only aged 18 years or older. Employees and immediate families of the Promoter and suppliers, providers and agencies associated with this competition are ineligible to enter.
- The competition commences on the day it is published on Facebook and/or Instagram and closes on the date specified on the post.
- To enter, participants must:
Comment and answer the question
Like the post
Follow DIY Party Central and other participants
- Each participant may submit multiple entries into the competition.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entry in its sole discretion.
- The prize includes what is advertised. The prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
- The winner will be notified by Facebook or Instagram message within a week of the competition closing. The winner’s name will be published on the Promoter’s Facebook page.
- If the prize is unclaimed after one month from the date the winner is announced, the Promoter in its sole discretion may award the prize to a new winner.
- The Promoter’s decision on the winner is final and no correspondence will be entered.
- If the prize is unavailable, the Promoter, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize with a prize of equal value and/or specification, or to cancel the competition.
- Participants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, and or/image voice in the event they are a winner in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this competition and any future competitions, and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
- All entries and any copyright subsisting in the entries become and remain the property of the Promoter. The Promoter may collect contact information about participants in order to contact them about the competition and where appropriate award prizes. The Promoter may also use the information collected to contact participants in the future with special offers via any medium including mail and commercial electronic messages.
- If for any reason this competition is not capable of running due to computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness integrity or proper conduct of this competition, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition subject to any written directions under applicable legislation.
- The Promoter will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with the competition or prize except for any liability, which cannot be excluded by law. The Promoter will not be responsible for any incorrect, inaccurate or incomplete information communicated in the course of or in connection with this competition if the deficiency is outside the reasonable control of the Promoter including, without limitation, technical malfunctions or failures.
- The Promoter is not responsible for any costs, problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to participants or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation in this competition.
- The laws of New South Wales apply to this competition to the exclusion of any other law and participants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Australia.
- No individual prize will exceed $250 and that the overall prize value will not exceed $100,000.
- This competition is run by The Baby Vine and is no way affiliated with Facebook or Instagram.