This hedgehog cheese dip is the perfect way to dress up the food table at a party. It not only looks fantastic, but it is nice and tasty too!
If you’re still looking for the perfect party theme, check out our theme suggestions here.
Disclosure: This post contains an affiliate link, and at no additional cost to you, I’ll earn a small commission if you decide to purchase after clicking through the link. I’ll only ever recommend things that I love and believe will help you, and the decision to purchase is entirely yours!
- Chop up the bacon into little squares.
- Heat fry pan on medium heat. Add bacon and cook.
- Set aside to cool.
- Chop up parsley.
- Pop cream cheese and cheddar into a mixing bowl and beat with a hand-held mixer until fluffy.
- Add in the French onion packet, lemon juice, thyme and chopped parsley and cooled bacon.
- Blend thoroughly until combined.
- Place in fridge for 2 hours or overnight to chill.
- Pull out on the day and use clean hands to shape the mixture.
- Cut the black olive in half lengthways and use for eyes.
- Use blueberry at the end for nose.
- Place almonds as spikes on hedgehog’s back.
- Spread biscuits around the outside of the hedgehog.