Today’s the day the teddy bears have their picnic! Picking a theme for your little one’s special day always comes with an extra degree of pressure! You want to find something that reflects their interests (no matter how limited at that age) and that’s easy to pull together. There’s nothing more gorgeous than this teddy bear picnic theme. It’s the perfect choice if you’re after something you can easily pull together, plus every kid LOVES teddies.
Mum Jessica shares how she pulled together Ava’s teddy bear picnic party.
This entire set up is just too cute for words with so many fabulous little decorations that bring everything together.
- Banner, wooden photo album, personalised chocolates, lollipops, bag tags and hand made party bags & adoption certificates – MMK Handcrafts – Handmade Party Supplies & Home Decor
- Table clothes, balloons for balloon arch, cups, plates etc – local Hot Dollar or Discount Party Supplies
- Balloons on stand – Balloon Worx
Teddy Bear Picnic Food
It’s always fun to keep the food on-theme, and there’s plenty of adorable ideas when it comes to a Teddy Bear Picnic Party.
- Fondant sugar cookies – Cake Mami
- Beary bread – bear shaped cookie cutter found on Discount Party Supplies
- Yo-yos, tea cup biscuits and Beary fast cars
Teddy Bear Adoption
How sweet is this idea! Everyone has the opportunity to adopt their very own teddy bear at the party. Teddy bears and picnic baskets sourced from local Op shops and Facebook (cost up to $120).
- “Beary Warm Scarves” handmade by @shabs_crochet_and_craft
- Bear bows, made with cardstock on the Cricut machine