These tea cup biscuits are one of the cutest food ideas for any party, and it is so quick an easy to do!
Disclosure: This post on tea cup biscuits contains an affiliate link, and at no additional cost to you, I’ll earn a small commission if you decide to purchase after clicking through the link. I’ll only ever recommend things that I love and believe will help you, and the decision to purchase is entirely yours!
What you need…
Tea Cup Biscuits: How to
- Mix the icing sugar with a tsp of water to make a paste. Add more water to get the right consistency. You don’t want it too runny.
- Grab a biscuit and pop some of your icing sugar paste in the middle.
- Pop a marshmallow on top.
- Cut the lifesavers into half.
- Hold it by the outer edge and dip into icing mixture.
- Hold to side of marshmallow and let it set for 30 seconds.
- Add some more icing mixture on top and pop a freckly on!
Need some more tea party inspiration?
Check out these posts below to pull together the perfect tea party:
Need more tips when it comes to planning that next important occasion? Check out our DIY party planning checklist and get started today!