- 2 x Woolworths white choc mud cakes
- Betty Crocker icing
- Green food dye
- Piping tools
Fairy Cake Method
Now’s the fun part – throwing this cake together. The best thing: there’s absolutely no cooking involved. And not too much skill required either. Just a touch of patience and a dash of creativity. Have fun!
- Grab your cake board and cake the two cakes on top of each other in the middle with Betty Crocker icing between the layers.
- Cover entire cake in icing and leave to set.
- Add some green food colouring to the remaining icing. Pop it in a piping bag and pipe the green grass on top of your fairy cake. Here are some great grass piping tips.
- Place the musk sticks around the edge of the cake.
- Decorate! Pop your fairy house in front, then decorate the top and sides with fairies, signs, flowers, butterflies and more. Your imagination is your limit!
More Fairy Inspiration
Looking for more fairy inspiration? Check out these posts:
Need more tips when it comes to planning that next important occasion? Check out our DIY party planning checklist and get started today!