Bluey Cake Ingredients
- Jelly sachet
- 2 x Cole mudcakes (any flavour!)
- Icing – you can make your own buttercream, or even use store-bought icing
- Green food dye
- Green sprinkles
- Cocktail umbrellas – shop here
- Bluey figures – shop here
- Teevee malt stick biscuits
- Set a bowl of blue jelly the night before to allow it to set.
2. Cut along your Coles mudcakes as shown in the picture above. You want to cut about 1 inch in from the rounded top of the cake.
3. Push cakes together and fill the gaps with the offcuts like picture 2. You can glue with icing if desired. For this method, the left cake is cake 1 and the one on the right is cake 2.
4. Cover cake 2 in green icing. Cover cake 1 with white icing.
5. Stick Teevee malt sticks around the edge for the fence and lay across the middle to divide the pool and grass.
6. Put green sprinkles onto cake 2 for the grass.
7. Rake the jelly with a fork to give it a slight texture and scrap on top of cake 1 for the pool.
8. Place cocktail umbrellas and Bluey figures onto cake.
Note: Grass can also be replaced by sand for a beach theme using crushed biscuits.
Bluey Party Inspiration
Looking for more Bluey party inspiration? We have it! Check out:
Plus, we have a great post on where to shop the best Bluey party supplies!
Need help planning your next birthday party? Make sure your download our DIY party planning checklist and have a go!